Thursday, October 23, 2008

What I wrote!


Off late many of my friends have started asking me why I havnt been writing all these days. Its not that I'm out of ideas. Its that first of all my pc was broke. And then my keyboard keys didnt snap,I mean didnt click (oops these gadgets have made my vocabulary limited) ,I mean the keys werent "working". And then finally when i got the oppurtunity to write I went totally blank, emotionless is rather befitting. Because when I write, the words flow from my heart , not my brain. I need to feel things in order to write. Even though I have some ideas I can never write them unless I have the heart to write it down. So I was thinking the writers really must love writing, else they can't write. Nobody can. Its so much work. You need to think and write at the same time. You need to check if the spellings are wrong (I dont use spell checker because the current sms and online chats have new grammar) and then we need to check the theasuaras and the dictionary sometimes when the words just stay at the tip of the tongue and cant find the way to the brain somehow.

Right now I have so many topics to write about. I have my own issues, general issues and issues of concern. But no, I will write this, a post with no particular topic. But lets not make it contentless as well.

I alwayz thought what my blog would be like. How can i describe it. I believe it shouldnt be a "such and such blog". After all its my blog, and i write whatever comes to my mind. Its not as if I think about a particular thing all day. And so its a complete blog. Although not yet but who knows next day you'll find a post on "Chandrayan" or "Nuclear deal" or " Roadside Romeo" (but never on how i goofed up :D, may be after 60 years yes, but not now).

And about my posts. I swear I may not have the most number of posts in blogspot, but I can be one of the contenders who have not posted uneditted posts. I start writing and stop in between as if the writer in me has had a writer's block. When i checked the dictionary, it says "Writer's block is a phenomenon involving temporary loss of ability to begin or continue writing, usually due to lack of inspiration or creativity". Well people as I have said earlier I lack neither inspiration nor creativity. So what shall i call it? Hearty block?!

A couple of years back a friend of mine said, you are very quiet and reserved , you think a lot,what wonderful thoughts must come to you. I was thinking, yeah and I need to put them down somewhere. And i wish I had done it then. I missed so many of them, my readers missed them (even if its just 2 or 3). And now when another friend of mine says you are very talkative, I wonder if I'll be able to recollect my thoughts and bring them to back to life! Now i think let bygones be bygones. I alwayz have room for more.

SO KEEP ROCKING AND HAPPY THINKING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

People who usually have little say...are the ones who think the most...and sometimes thinking is a habit and sometimes it's not. Quite likeways....sometimes..thinking is awesome...a brain captures an outlook which is untouched...and in the process has a risk of getting unspoken which might otherways can result into something hardly felt or seen.
Why let that happen....?
Go ahead miss...you rock and so does ur thoughts(can bet on tat).

Anonymous said...

This was so sweet and so true!

I must say this is true that one can only write good when they write from heart. I donot think no one exists who can think and write at the same time and so I must say that my dear friend here is so sweet and honest from heart that she could write out her heart so nicely!!

A cousellor told me that I think alot bt now I knw am not the only one around! :P

You are really talented...rock on! and I am gonna be back soon to see more of great thoughts!!

DEEPANJANA NAG said...

kya baat hai...soch mei daal diya huh
:P
great thoughts from silent speakers can leave the world enraptured...
:)
so keep thinking..u might just b one of those to leave ppl spellbound with moments of EUREKAS !
:)

monalisa said...

Hope u'll get the inspiration and get over ur hearty block and post more of ur thoughts. I'll be watching this space for more!