Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happiness

most of us feel that it would be great if we became children again since all they have to think about is playing and food since we as grownups have so many responsibilities. Life has happened to me also and I am also getting wise every day (or so they say). As.such when we can anticipate what is there in future and that death is the ultimate truth one starts to ask oneself why were we actually born, what is our purpose in life?

this post is not about the answer to that question.rather its about happiness because we can often fail to find the answer to this question and become disheartened or loose faith, patience or hope (no I'm not referring to girls). As such knowing things that keep us happy helps in the journey called life.

So I have decided to do 3 things everyday that will make me happy. It makes me do good things, nice gestures and makes me a better person everyday. more so, it makes me happy. 

Makes me wonder will I be able to keep up this activity everyday. How many things will there be if I do three of them daily! Will doing somethings daily make me happy! Can people in my life affect these activities. Atleast I will know what makes me happy.  :-)

No comments: