Thursday, March 12, 2009

HERE TO STAY



It breeds in the bottom of my heart
and whispers to me in the dark
that it will come to me again,
this time with twice the strength.

I forget it everytime I laugh
and enjoy the time with my friends
But when i sleep in the shadows of the night
i wonder when's the next time it will strike.

And then when there's this pain i cant see
which makes my wounds bleed
that does things to my head
and i punish those who are dear-eth.

And that inflicts such an unbearable pain
it makes me stay away from 'em and i go insane
All i say is leave me now
till i learn not to harm you, but how!

Stay away from me till it goes away
or better be with me till i wither away
you may choose either ways
but for now just know that its here to stay.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Man...i loved the pic..
And as for the poem, i love poems and this one is good. I liked especially the last paragraph ....wonder how someone comes up with poems...i never had that in me...nice to see that u have it.
It's really cool.

PRASHANT said...

very..NICE..it has some hidden meaning too..,so it shows tht writer is kinda..great veteran in life of poetry

Luna Lovegood said...

One question firstly... u wrote this??

This is really beautiful... I mean out of the world thing...
the lines.. the picture.. the punctuation... the emotion.. everything was just perfect... I really cant define it!!

Thnks for giving me such a wonderful thing to read and i will definitely wait for more!